Monday, November 21, 2016

Thanksgiving

I sat through a heartbreaking story earlier today not knowing just the right words to say to comfort this person, i just sat still staring into thin air. She just narrated a story of not having someone to pay her fees through school, she is very uncertain how her future will turn out because her two elder siblings didn't have to go to the university because there was no money and nobody to give them. She did have big dreams am not sure i had at her age. Well, you might read this and think that they are lazy and should find something doing, you may even go ahead to argue and list people that went through the same thing and paid their way through school without money or a sponsor, but I advise you look closely in to their story, there is some sort of help they had.

This story reminded me how blessed I am in the midst of my issues, also taught me that I should never complain about anything whatsoever.

I am thankful for my family, friends and everybody God has used to bring me to where I am today. I'm thankful for life, good health and for the grace of God in my life, I'm grateful for my success story no matter how little it is or sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment