Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Style post: vintage fashion

Yaaaayyy! ! Am super excited to be posting on my blog for the first time and I hope y'all feel the same way too. Let's jump right in to the vintage post.I got all of this outfit from thrift and I loved this shirt immediately I saw it, I had five ways I could style it in my head but I finally settled with a pair of jean shorts and the diy knee length yeezy boots. Well, if you follow me on instagram,(you should go follow on _zuggy) I already styled this vintage shirt once, when I had to meet up with a friend for lunch.
Yeah, so go ahead and tell me what you think about this look.
Pictures below

17 comments:

  1. ...osheeeyyyyy...this is soooo cool..how did you make the boots? I love the entire ensemble...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Me too. I think she wore socks over her heels������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Kuddy! Dats right, and it came out so kul. Just make sure d socks is tight sha

      Delete
  3. You looking good girl! I loooove vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations gurl on ur blog. Is it about fashion or general life ish? U may as well write an intro note to tell us wat we expect to get from ur blog. From ur first post though, it seems to be a fashion blog.

    Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to do just that. Thank you sweet heart

      Delete
  6. Wanted to see the back of the shoe,cool post.

    ReplyDelete