Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Style post: Boyfriend jean and Notes (Rejection)

Have you ever trusted someone who is clearly in a position to help you get either a job, house, that contract, a promotion and that person disappoints you? This person might not be so distant from you, I'm talking about your brother, sister, parents, uncle or aunt.
Let me put it in a particular Nigerian situation, your father is the CEO of a particular group which can be a company and it's an easy access for you to get a job in that company. You might end up not even asking him because you feel that job is yours already, then all of a sudden, you receive the shock that you didn't get the job, I mean how possible is that?
Well,  I have been rejected by people who I taught could help me severally. I have trusted people so much for something, then they let me down till I realized that I should only trust God for whatever it is- the job, house, promotion e.t.c.
The bible clarified this in psalms 146:3- 'put not your trust in princes, nor the son of men, in whom there is no help'
I hope this rejection note helped you!

Today's style post is all about the boyfriend jean. I decided to put together 3 different ways you can style the boyfriend jean. For my first look, I wore a pair of brogues, a vintage shirt and the fedora hat. I went all denim for the second look where I paired the boyfriend jean with a denim shirt, denim biker jacket then white sneakers giving this whole look a cool kid kinda vibe.
You can go ahead and raid your boyfriend's closet and pair yours with his shirt which can be any color, I chose white anyway and I paired this final look with some sexy red heels.
Go ahead and tell me what you think. Which is your best look? Which look would you try?

12 comments:

  1. yaaaassssss!!! slay mama..I live for no 1 and no 2..really lovely..I would come and tiff this your jacket and white shoes..lovely style darling..just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one most probably! The last one funny though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasss baby Yasss... would rock the 2nd nd 3rd one any day!!! Slay�� PS... i want those red shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe,it's alanta.im so... melting fr no 3 mehn!its dope,it's stylish surely trendy.im feeling d odas too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetheart you came through. Thank you so much for this

      Delete
  5. Yay! This' dope. Me wanna keep one wardrobe for me and Bae��. Nice one Zuggy.

    ReplyDelete