Saturday, December 17, 2016

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hey guys, the Christmas holidays is almost here, just few days away and if you are like me travelling (to my village😂😂) or you are not travelling, you can pick a few things from the tips I will be providing further in this post on the complete guide to what you should be packing for the holidays or what you need in your closet this holidays.

This season will not be different from the rest, you already know the downplay of the events, from traditional engagements to weddings, reunions, engagement parties, end of year parties and the rest of it, being ready for which ever one you might be attending is key!
You might be needing these few
Dinner dresses
Midi dresses
Traditional attires ranging from lace, Ankara, gele e.t.c
Perfect shoes for whichever dress you choose
Accessories including clutches, bags, necklace, earings, bangles e.t.c are not left out

Sweaters, coats, socks will come in handy incase it gets cold considering the forthcoming harmattan. Your day to day comfortable denim trousers, few tops, shorts just for a casual look, running errands and short time visits should be included in your list too.

Gifts too should not be left out. I will be dedicating a post to gift ideas this Christmas probably on my next post.

I hope this was helpful to you. Let me know by commenting below. Thank you!!

Follow me on my social media handles
Instagram @_zuggy
Facebook @chiezugo kene
Twitter @_zuggy

No comments:

Post a Comment